After a busy day of work or hustling the kids from one activity to the next, don’t you just want to sit back and relax when you finally get home? At AEI, we have all the latest home technology innovations to help you do just that. Today’s home automation technologies put entertainment, security, lighting and more right at your fingertips.
Here’s how home automation can improve your life:
- Modern automation technologies are easy to use. Right out the gate, our expert teams of installers will make sure your home is adequately wired for all your home automation needs and ensure your home internet network is safe and secure. We partner with vendors that provide user-friendly remote interfaces or those that you can access from your phone or mobile device. Many systems can be accessed wherever you are or can be easily scheduled to turn on and off automatically.
- By using home automation technologies, you’ll be saving time. Enjoy a movie at home with all the picture and sound quality of the theatre from the comfort of you favorite recliner. All you have to do is supply the popcorn! Our systems can integrate your television, stereo, wi-fi and/or bluetooth, and your Blu-ray player to create an amazing experience without having to drive across town and watch an hour of previews!
- You will enjoy an enhanced quality of experience that home automation technologies create. Imagine having a stereo system playing your favorite music in the rooms you select and with the ability to adjust the volume at your fingertips. Warning: this has been known to make routine chores and housekeeping a more pleasant experience! Or choose an outdoor entertainment system to make your barbeque the best party on your block.
- Over time, home automation technologies can save you money. By using home automation to control lighting, your thermostat, and even your window blinds, you can create a schedule that provides heating and light when you need it and not when you don’t. Your home will be much more energy efficient and your utility bills will be lighter.
- Most importantly, a sound home automation system will bring you peace of mind. You can select from a range of surveillance cameras to help monitor what’s going on in and around your home at any time and from anywhere. Choose when lights will turn on or off and close your window shades with either scheduling ability or remote access via your mobile device.
Our showroom is set up with all the latest in home automation technology so you can try it out for yourself. Contact us today to learn how we can help you transform your home and improve your life!
To set your appointment to tour AEI give us a call today at 541.245.3100 or email email@example.com
We look forward to giving you a tour!
What Our Clients Say
“My wife and I ran across Accurate Electronic Interiors, Inc. (AEI) in 2006 when we started working with an out-of-state builder on the construction of our retirement home. It only took one meeting with Dennis & Bruce to verify that AEI not only had the professional experience, knowledge, skills and ability but, as critical, a compatible personality to undertake this type and size of project and be able to work with us and our specific demands.
We have recommended AEI to many other friends in the southern Oregon area and would have no reservations in recommending their services to others in need of a professional, knowledgeable and competent team to transition their dream systems to reality.”
As past and present customers of Accurate Electronic Interiors, we simply cannot say enough good things about this Company. We asked Dennis Lane , President of Accurate Electronic Interiors, if we could write a note of appreciation and recommendation for the great job AEI recently completed in our Medford home.
“Earlier, our perception had been that home theatre and sound systems would be priced out of our reach. We were thrilled to find that AEI would work within our budget to help us accomplish our designs. We ended up with the custom designed system we had wanted, within the time-frame promised, and on budget. Outstanding service is rare these days, and this Company responded to our only service request on the same day!
We recommend Dennis Lane and Accurate Electronic Interiors wholeheartedly.”
Dave DeMerritt and Toni Adams DeMerritt
“We have been very happy with AEI (Accurate Electronic Interiors, Inc.) and their employees. They are all very knowledgeable in high-tech electronics, are very easy to work with, and are always very quick to respond to any problems or questions we have.
We very much appreciate all the work they have done for us and would feel very comfortable recommending them.”
Robert & DeAnna Eastman
Central Point, OR
“Our experience with AEI was one of the highlights of building our house. We were pleasantly surprised at the level of knowledge and full range of product that Dennis and his team offered to integrate the lighting, video, sound, phone, security, HVAC and pool controls in our home. The resulting installation is both fun and efficient to use. We highly recommend their capabilities and work.”
Tyson & Leanne Wood
“After eight years of using our great media system installed by AEI, we realized that our system was sadly out-of-date, as cutting edge technology changes so rapidly. So, of course, we had AEI completely revamp our system, with state-of-the-art television, broadband and audio components. We once again are completely satisfied with AEI’s knowledge, service, and responsiveness to our needs. We would never consider using any other provider for our media systems. AEI is the best there is.”
Neil Sechan & Matt Messner