Your home is your castle with your top priority being the safety of your family, your pets, and your belongings. While alarm systems have made considerable improvements over the years, nothing protects your home more than a high-quality surveillance system.
In a 2012 study conducted by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, alarm systems with outdoor surveillance equipment are one of the primary deterrents of burglaries. In fact, 60% of burglars interviewed said they would choose another target upon discovering the presence of an alarm system.
What should you look for in a surveillance system?
- 24/7 Monitoring. Perpetrators no longer stick only to the dark of night to commit a crime. Your system should be detecting and recording movement all day every day.
- Real-Time Detection of Threats. You need to know the instant a threat arrives. Your surveillance system should identify situations of concern and notify you immediately.
- Multi-Surveillance Ability. An effective system should monitor several locations simultaneously. With a quick glance, you should be able to see what is going on at all the important points on your property.
- High-Resolution Cameras. Your system is only as good as the information it reports to you, so make sure it is capable of transmitting and recording video footage that will clearly identify perpetrators–even in dim light or complete darkness.
- Ability to Minimize False Alarms. Many triggers can set off motion sensors, including small animals or swaying trees. A good system will be able to screen for non-critical movements so you are only alerted when an action worthy of your attention occurs.
Are You Ready to Install or Upgrade Your Surveillance System?
Accurate Electronic Interiors will help you select the best surveillance cameras for your needs. We will consult with you about your specific situation and help you choose the right cameras whether simple or sophisticated to keep your home or business protected.
Perpetrators will be caught red-handed by our cameras. You can monitor movements detected by our Pan Tilt Zoom and Stationery camera models from the convenience of your computer or Apple/Android device. Our cameras are able to detect moving objects in complete darkness with our infrared cameras (IR cameras). In fact, our cameras use the same technology that law enforcement agencies use.
Make your home or business more secure beginning today. Give us a call and let’s plan the right system for you.