Window treatments are often one of the most overlooked elements in home renovations. Once blinds or curtains are installed, they are likely to remain in place for decades. However, now is a perfect time to reconsider your window coverings and make the leap to automated blinds.
Benefits of Automated Blinds
- Do you have windows that are hard to reach? Whether they are near the top of a high-ceilinged room, above a stairwell, or just hidden behind furniture, many windows are simply difficult to get to. As a result, the blinds may be rarely opened or closed, leaving the room too hot, cold, or light. Automated blinds can be in any location and are easily accessible from a centralized control panel or mobile device.
- Do you want people to know whether or not you’re home? One strategy prowlers use to stake out a potential burglary is to monitor when windows are open or close. For example, blinds left open after dark signify the owner may be away and make it easy for a perpetrator to look into the house. Automated blinds can be controlled remotely using a mobile app and programmed to open and close at different times throughout the week.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to save money on your utility bills? Better control of keeping the blinds drawn when it’s sunny and hot outside will help keep your home cool and reduce the load on your HVAC system. Likewise, opening your blinds during the daytime will lessen your dependence on indoor lighting and improve your spirits with a little extra Vitamin D exposure.
- Have you worried about kids or pets getting caught in the cords? Many blind and curtain systems, especially older models, have looped cords or cords attached to walls with pulley systems. By upgrading to an automated system, all of those unsightly and dangerous cords go away.
- Do you have days where you just want to be lazy? Let’s be honest–we all do from time to time. By automating your blinds, you can adjust the lighting in your room to make viewing your favorite movie more enjoyable–all without ever having to get up from the couch.
- Do you find the routine of opening and closing all the blinds a chore? If you have more than just a couple of windows in your home, the daily routine of opening blinds in the morning and closing them all at dusk can be tiring and time-consuming. Automated blinds can all be controlled by a click of a button on your mobile device or can be pre-programmed to open and close without any intervention on your part.
With all these benefits, why would you wait another day to upgrade your blinds?
Make today the day you add extreme comfort and convenience to your home with automated blinds from Accurate Electronic Interiors.
Come visit our showroom, where you can touch, feel and experience all the home automation options you can enjoy in your home. This is the perfect way to see for yourself how home automation will make your life at home more relaxing and decide which elements top your “must-have” list.
Never struggle with inaccessible window blinds again. Contact us today to learn more about how easy it is to bring home automation to your family. We’re conveniently located at 5360 Bierson Way in Central Point, or call us at 541-245-3100. You’ll wonder why you waited so long.